2018年4月13日金曜日

英検フォレスタ5級


リスニングページへ

プレ ① アルファベット
  ② Nice to meet you.
  ③ Good morning.
Unit1 
① I'm twelve years old. 
② He is a student.
③ We are in the park.
④ This is a bus stop.

Unit2 
① These boys are my friends.
② Are you in your room?
③ Is this his guitar?
④ Are these your pens?

Unit3 ① I have some books.
  ② Do they have any brothers?
  ③ John often goes to school by bus.
  ④ Does your brother cook lunch at home?
Unit4 ① What time is it now?
  ② How many books do you have?
  ③ Who is that man?
  ④ When is your test?
Unit5 ① Look at this room.
  ② Please come to Yuki's house at ten.
  ③ Can you close the window?
  ④ Jack is washing his hands now.
Unit6 ① See you later, Ken.
  ② Thank you for coming.
  ③ I'm sorry.
  ④ Here you are.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿